“A beatiful winter getaway!”

Review of Queens Court 1309

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NatureLov...
Virginia
“Great Location but Dirty and Worn on the Inside”
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Queens Court 1309 was easy to find and had an ocean view (not front.) We were aware of the condo overlooking an RV park with an ocean view prior to booking our condo. We were grateful for the elevator since we were on the third floor. We liked the layout of the one bedroom condo.There was easy access to the ocean from the ground floor. The kitchen appliances were stainless. Wished I could have tried the convection oven but was tired of the kichen after having to wash EACH of the dirty pots,pans, and dishes.

Cons:
When I booked the room with Laura, I explained that we were having to cancel an already paid for vacation trip and was going to the beach on the recommendation of my wife's physician who thought the salt air would do her good. Several times I emphasized that we would need clean accommodations due to my wife's allergies and asthma. You can imagine our horror and disgust when we saw 1/8" thick dust on the bedroom and bathroom baseboards/tile boards.Then, I brushed against the dresser and had dust on my clothes. Again, there was 1/8" thick dust on the face of the wicker-like dresser.
The tub was nasty as was the shower glass. The air vent in the bathroom had strings of dust hanging from it.
The bedroom carpet was pink/mauve from the early 90's-I think. The carpet was so worn and dirty that it appeared gray. You could only see the color on the outline of the room. Dust was piled on the carpet along the baseboards.
My wife and I immediately invested an hour cleaning the condo. (Who do we send our bill to?) There were dead bugs along the base of the bedroom dresser and one in one of the drawers.
The hole in the subflooring in the bedroom could be safety hazard if someone stepped on it without being careful.
My wife and I had two terrible night's sleep on the bedroom mattress before we discovered that one of the legs of the bedframe was completely broken. Even though Emerald Isle Reality came that day and temporarily repaired the leg, we still had difficulty sleeping because we rolled to the center of the bed. Is a new mattress in order??
The wooden bathroom and kitchen cabinets were worn, and the granite countertops needed to be sealed.
The microwave seemed to be of high quality. but even at 5'9" I couldn't fully see into it because it was mounted against the ceiling????
The living/dining room furniture was old, faded, and spotted.
My wife and I will not be staying here again or recommend this unit. PS - We didn't clean the dirt between the commode and the bathtub.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Dirty, worn, faded, broken bed
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
PA
Reviewed 21 May 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
21 May 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Queens Court 1309. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your extended stay at this condo so much. I hope you are able to visit again next year. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 19 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk
Your age range 65+
19 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Queens Court 1309. It pleases me to know that you found our services to be accommodating to your needs.

I am sorry you feel that the condo is in need up refurbishment. Certainly, I'll forward your comments on to the owner so your feedback can be taken into consideration when decisions are being made pertaining to this property.

Thank you again for your review and for choosing Emerald Isle Realty. Please call us for any of your future vacation needs - 1-888-832-0140.
Carolina
Reviewed 14 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Your age range 55-64
14 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Queens Court 1309. I'm very sorry to hear of your disappointment with this condo. I did review the pictures online and feel that this condo is accurately described and depicted.

Queens Court is one of the most affordable condominium complexes on our island which offers Oceanfront and Ocean view accommodations. Our off season rates truly can't be beat! Certainly, had you let us know of your disappointment with the initial cleanliness of this condo, we happily would have sent someone out to clean more thoroughly.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you will return to Emerald Isle and choose Emerald Isle Realty to assist you in planning. We are booking for 2012 so please call us to make your advanced reservation - 1-888-832-0140.
OH
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing