“Fantastic beachfront home!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Caffeinat...
East Coast
“Fantastic beachfront home!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We have rented many, many beach homes over the years, this one is in the top few favorites. Right on the beach, which is not always the case even with beachfront homes as most build well behind the dunes. Outdoor areas are awesome, multiple levels, well maintained, two pools and a hot tub. Furniture outdoors and indoors well maintained, not showing all the wear and tear of most rentals.

Beautiful elevator making the home fully accessible, amazing views, home and kitchen well furnished with many tv's, game rooms, separate living and dining areas to accommodate large families, etc.. Comfortable, well maintained and clean - the big key so a great vacation rental.

The beach is wonderful, wide, soft sand, gentle waves, safe and family and dog friendly. Location is good as we could go either direction and find great restaurants 5 - 25 minutes away.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
nc

Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
6 Jun 2013
I hope you enjoyed the new features of Chocolate Thunder. The owner of this home is constantly working to keep it great for her guests and I will certainly pass on your suggestions. Please call us when you're ready to book your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
17 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Chocolate Thunder. I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay at this home.

I did submit requests for both maintenance and housekeeping to check this home and remedy the issues which you listed. Thankfully, nothing abnormal was found growing within the home. An array of bugs are prevalent in our area and our homes are sprayed regularly to keep them at bay. We are happy to schedule an additional treatment when we receive a report such as yours. This has been taken care of since your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you and your family will revisit Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to serve as your host while you enjoy our beautiful island. Please call us if we can be of assistance as you plan your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing