“Good Family Vacation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Susie Z
“Good Family Vacation”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We really enjoyed spending the week at this home. The bedroom sizes were great and there was plenty of space for everyone to hang out in the living room or the deck. The kitchen was a good size but the dished and utensils may need to be replaced soon due to the salt water damage.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
St Pete Florida
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in October 2011

6 Nov 2013
I am happy to know that you enjoyed your vacation with Emerald Isle Realty and I'm very sorry that contact from us has put a damper on that time. I did check and you were opted out of receiving email correspondence from us. Since email is the primary way we market to and keep contact with the families who stay with us, I'm unsure of what else you could be receiving. Again, I apologize and wish you and your family and Happy New Year.
Chesterfield VA.
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Raleigh
Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
6 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Summertime East and for your compliments. I'll certainly pass them on. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next visit to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Indiana
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
22 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Summertime East. It pleases me to know how much you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle, while staying at this duplex. I noticed that you have already made reservations for 2012. Please call us if we can further assist in planning your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing