“Our new favorite vacation sopt!”

Review of Family Tree West

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

doodlebug...
North Carolina
“Good, but....”
Reviewed 22 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This would be a good place except for the bugs. We came in on Friday and by Saturday morning we had killed bugs all through the night. These are not your average water bugs, they are 3 inch roaches with egg sacks! The ants aren't much better either. It's Friday and now we're dealing with spiders. Sunday, while the cleaning person was cleaning the east side of the duplex, I complained. She said she would tell the realty company so they could have someone come and spray. No one came until Thursday when the east side renters called and complained also. They are running everywhere! This is the first time renting with Emerald Isle Realty, usually rent with another realty company, may be my last.
On to the good. The view is wonderful and the outside shower is great.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Outside shower
Liked least: Bugs, ants and spiders
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
OH
Reviewed 19 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Your age range 35-44
Management Response
19 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Family Tree West. I'm happy you and your family did enjoy the beach despite the maintenance issues you experienced.

It pleases me to let you know that the issues you experienced have been resolved. Recently, the property has been sprayed to keep any bugs at bay. The air conditioning has been repaired and I don't show any other reports of the refrigerator not cooling.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I hope you'll vacation in Emerald Isle and choose Emerald Isle Realty to host you again. Please call us when you're ready to make your next reservation, 1-888-832-0140.
nc

Your age range 25-34
New York City
Reviewed 13 August 2010 for a stay in July 2009

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing