“Would Stay again”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dolfangrl...
North Carolina
“They don't care about this place, they only care about getting the money”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Read a review from 2013 in reference to issues the renters had with the fridge. We also had issues with the fridge. The Realty company sent over a cooler with 3 bags of ice for our food awaiting to hear from the owners at 530pm. We contacted them when they opened up. Delt with this matter all day. Decided to just deal with fridge and not deal with Realty company. The toilet in upstairs bath leaks around bottom of floor. There are several places on the walls in the bathroom that have water damage on the walls. There is a TV mounted on the wall in the one bedroom upstairs. Its mounted above the dresser. Have hit my head may times on tv. Had to take one of the twin mattresses downstairs for use, once removed the boxspring was covered with sand. The window up in bedroom is screwed closed. Downstairs tv is very outdated. It's a tube tv that we have had issues with all week. Can't get all the channels as we get messages informing us a cable is loose. There is a door lock on the back door that won't lock because the lock doesn't match up with each other. The home is very outdated on furniture. Also did not realize the units shared a washer and dryer that is located under the units. Grass at home was high when we arrived. Tues the lawn man showed up. We were in process of moving cars off of lawn and he told us not to worry with it. Moved the lawn on a walk behind mower-5 mins- and left. Did not do any trimming. Overall experience with the Realty Company has been less than satisfactory. Communication is the key which they lack. Price of unit is very high compared to others that are Beach Front. Found our home for next summer that is a new home 5 bedroom 5 baths on beach front for approx. $800.00 more.
Not sure if the owners are aware of how their property is being managed or not. They need to read the reviews. The owners are aware of how outdated this home is. Pictures of home give this home more justice than it has in person. Do not plan on returning to this home again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: nothing
Liked least: everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 May 2017
Thank you for your feedback. We do work closely with the owner of this home on maintenance items and we have made him aware of the things you have listed. I am sorry to hear that the refrigerator was not working correctly, but I am glad we were able to assist you with coolers and ice so no food spoiled. I understand this set up did not meet your expectations and I am sorry for that.

I'm glad you have found your vacation spot for next summer. Please let us know if we can be of assistance as you plan your visit to Emerald Isle.
Oxford N.C
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Swannanoa NC
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

NC
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Goldsboro
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
29 May 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty and staff. We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next vacation. Please call us so we can assist in planning your next trip to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing