“Relaxing Stay Interrupted from above.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
22 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 5 B 1 West. It pleases me to know that you found this condo to be nice and clean when you arrived and I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the ease of being on the first level.

I am sorry to hear that your serenity was disturbed by some heavy footed neighbors. Please call our office during your stay should another guest infringe on your relaxation as we'll happily give them a courtesy call to remind them that there are vacationing families all around them and ask them to keep the noise at a minimum.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you are ready to begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA

Reviewed 13 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing