“Great Week”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Chris M
Huntsville, Alabama
“Nice Place to Stay-Management Co Leaves Much to Desire”
Reviewed 9 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The unit was nice. Comfortable beds and spacious. Lanolium floor needs replacing. Very short walk to the beach. The indoor pool house and gym are so-so. Lived here for six months and the sauna was broke the entire time. My biggest complaint is the Management Company Emerald Isle Realty. Hidden charges rack up quickly so when you book make sure to ask "is this all of the cosy?" Ask about the cleaning cost and credit card penalty. Did not respond to my emails unless it was in there best interest. I would not recommend to a friend just because of the management company. Sorry owners,

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
12 May 2017
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the level of service you received from our long-term rental department. Should you ever be looking for a rental in our area again, please call and speak with our long-term director to voice your concerns so you can be better served.
Richmond VA
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
VA
Reviewed 12 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

12 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach C 108. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your trip to the beach and I agree, the proximity of this condo to the beach is ideal.

I will ask maintenance to take a look at the blinds and we happily would have intervened on the issue of noise and disturbance from neighbors, had you let us know. Please call us during your stay to report any issues which you encounter so we can work to remedy them for you.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed 6 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
6 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach C 108. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this condo and I hope you will return soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Ohio
Reviewed 20 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
20 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach C108. I hope you were able to enjoy Emerald Isle and all it has to offer despite your discontentment with the condo.

Thank you for providing such a thorough assessment of particular areas which need to be improved upon within this condo. I have forwarded your comments on to the homeowner as well as our rating specialist so the condition of the property can be looked into.

Thank you for choosing Emerald Isle Realty. Please call us when planning your next trip as we'd very much enjoy hosting you and your family again - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing