Oceanview Inn(Emerald Isle)
USD 152
USD 146
USD 143
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 191
USD 153
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 182
USD 98
Hampton.com
Palm Suites(Atlantic Beach)
USD 104
All reviewsample parkingan updatethe kitchenbedroom unitfamily vacationcomfortable bedsocean viewoff seasonpoolsindoorcomplexcommunitytennisdeckswansborobeachisland
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We had a wonderful family vacation here. We stayed in C203 and would happily choose this unit again. It was clean, attractive, and quiet. A lamp was already broken when we got there, but a repairman came immediately and disposed of it. after attempting to repair it. The outside of the complex is being renovated, which was needed. We enjoyed the pool, tennis coursts, gazebo, and ocean view. I also felt secure, and the price was great off-season. I hope we'll go back!

The only complaint I have was that the wireless internet was not available the last evening or the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JuliaMotram
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Went to Pebble Beach to stay for our family vacation this year. Used Emerald Isle Reality for our condo reservations...THAT place is the BOMB!!! they were so helpful and very kind and friendly. I would use them again, just not the condo route. I was directed to A303 by the agent and was told it was the best of the best for the view and rooms. I was not disappointed in the view, it was breath taking. The place was clean and a little out dated. There was only 2 tvs in a three bedroom unit and a livingroom. I have 3 teens and two grade schoolers. NOT enough tvs. The vcr and dvd players didn't work on the two tvs. And my son took one of the tvs to his room to play his PS3.

The beds were terrible. I only asked for a MUST of a king size bed for myself. IT was awful. I slept terrible and my back hurt the whole trip. The other beds seemed to be ok, the kids didn't complain one bit. I did tell an office agent about the fact that the bed was terrible and needed to be updated and replaced ASAP..a piece of plywood was in between the mattress and box springs.

The kitchen was equiped nicely though. Dishwasher was good, but the hard water was hard to remove from the dishes and utensils. I hated to leave the black plastic cookware with the white film on them. I DID NOT use the heat to dry them either, this was advised on a index card attached to the fridge. WHICH didn't chill any of my groceries the first day and I feared the two gallons of milk I had bought would spoil from the lack of cold.

The beach was wonderfully close. THE pool was lovely too. Was stopped a few times to see my tag. No problem, but it seemed there was alot of guest at the pool, but the units were not all full.....hummmm, do people just come to swim? Anyways...I would recommend Emerald Isle Reality, but not the condos. Unless the you can view the rooms well first and feel those beds...or ask if they are updated.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank mommameadows
Reviewed 9 January 2011

My previous review was for The Breakers in Pine Knoll Shore..so I'm not sure why it is under Pebble Beach! Anyway, we stayed at Pebble Beach a couple years ago in the condo unit D-307. This condo seemed to be decorated just to my taste and was lovely!However, it does have the rooms but I wouldn't call it roomy. The televsions were updated and even had a flat screen in the kids room. The master suite has access to the deck as well as the living room. The views are fantastic! The two rooms that our kids used had a deck as well. They loved it! The only issue we had was no elevator. So lugging up groceries & luggage for 5 people at times was a chore. The unit is showing some age (as in sliding glass doors sticking) but Coastland Realty took care of the one screen door we couldn't slide. The kids loved the option of the indoor pool plus 2 outdoor pools. We walked to the interior pool b/c it was always less crowded. There is a trailer park/lot next door and during the weekend days it did make the beach more crowded. So walking on the beach at night was sometimes difficult b/c men were fishing along the shore line and drinking beer. Overall we would recommend this place and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank LeftMySOULatTheSea
Reviewed 5 November 2010

We loved staying in this beautiful, oceanfront condo. This 2nd floor unit is perfect for a family. Just steps from the pool and beach. Gorgeous view and close to EI shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Highly recommend.

Overall the PB complex is older, but well maintained. Many units have been updated. Look at the pictures to select the best property for your vacation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2010

I've been coming to EI and Pebble Beach for the last 15 years. This place has really gone down hill. The condos are, for the most part, outdated and the exterior of the building is really showing wear. This year we stayed in C-203 and aside from being dirty (carpeting was atrocious) and dated, everything in the unit was of the cheapest quality imaginable. Another reviewer complained of bedding. The queen bed in this unit was so cheap, we couldn' t sleep on it. We both barely slept the first night only to awaken with back aches. We spent the rest of the week sleeping on the sofa and loveseat (not at all ideal!). The kitchen was so poorly equipped, which we were not expecting as all the others we stayed in, over the years, at PB were always sufficient. It is fun to go out to dinner but I don't want to eat everv meal out! The kitchen had 4 dinner forks (there were 6 of us in the unit) and the rest were little dessert forks. Bowls for 4 people, etc. etc. No steamer pot for the abundance of shrimp available. Not 1 large bowl for salad etc. The TOASTER didn't work (for goodness sake, they can be had for $10) and there was no IRON. (That was a first for us at PB) The washer and dryer were the cheapest quality imaginable and required that we dry each load TWICE!! What a waste of energy and time. We cut our trip short because of this unit - mostly because we couldn't sleep in the beds, and will not return to Pebble Beach again. After 15 years of family vacations at Pebble Beach, this trip was our last. The complex as a whole is in a state of degradation and I refuse to spend good money here!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank Sax B
BluewaterNC, Manager at Pebble Beach Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2010

We noticed that you rated one of the properties we manage at Pebble Beach after your recent stay. We were very disappointed to hear that your trip did not meet and even exceed your expectations. Our ultimate goal is to ensure you and your family have a wonderful time at the beach. We sincerely apologize for the problems you mentioned. We do have inspectors that check these properties. Our goal is to maintain your business and ensure that you do not have a repeat performance with us.