“C203 Wonderful!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Emerald Isle
Pebble Beach Condominiums
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We had a wonderful family vacation here. We stayed in C203 and would happily choose this unit again. It was clean, attractive, and quiet. A lamp was already broken when we got there, but a repairman came immediately and disposed of it. after attempting to repair it. The outside of the complex is being renovated, which was needed. We enjoyed the pool, tennis coursts, gazebo, and ocean view. I also felt secure, and the price was great off-season. I hope we'll go back!

The only complaint I have was that the wireless internet was not available the last evening or the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JuliaMotram
There are newer reviews for Pebble Beach Condominiums

Reviewed 7 June 2011

Went to Pebble Beach to stay for our family vacation this year. Used Emerald Isle Reality for our condo reservations...THAT place is the BOMB!!! they were so helpful and very kind and friendly. I would use them again, just not the condo route. I was directed to A303 by the agent and was told it was the best of the best for the view and rooms. I was not disappointed in the view, it was breath taking. The place was clean and a little out dated. There was only 2 tvs in a three bedroom unit and a livingroom. I have 3 teens and two grade schoolers. NOT enough tvs. The vcr and dvd players didn't work on the two tvs. And my son took one of the tvs to his room to play his PS3.

The beds were terrible. I only asked for a MUST of a king size bed for myself. IT was awful. I slept terrible and my back hurt the whole trip. The other beds seemed to be ok, the kids didn't complain one bit. I did tell an office agent about the fact that the bed was terrible and needed to be updated and replaced ASAP..a piece of plywood was in between the mattress and box springs.

The kitchen was equiped nicely though. Dishwasher was good, but the hard water was hard to remove from the dishes and utensils. I hated to leave the black plastic cookware with the white film on them. I DID NOT use the heat to dry them either, this was advised on a index card attached to the fridge. WHICH didn't chill any of my groceries the first day and I feared the two gallons of milk I had bought would spoil from the lack of cold.

The beach was wonderfully close. THE pool was lovely too. Was stopped a few times to see my tag. No problem, but it seemed there was alot of guest at the pool, but the units were not all full.....hummmm, do people just come to swim? Anyways...I would recommend Emerald Isle Reality, but not the condos. Unless the you can view the rooms well first and feel those beds...or ask if they are updated.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank mommameadows
Reviewed 9 January 2011

My previous review was for The Breakers in Pine Knoll Shore..so I'm not sure why it is under Pebble Beach! Anyway, we stayed at Pebble Beach a couple years ago in the condo unit D-307. This condo seemed to be decorated just to my taste and was lovely!However, it does have the rooms but I wouldn't call it roomy. The televsions were updated and even had a flat screen in the kids room. The master suite has access to the deck as well as the living room. The views are fantastic! The two rooms that our kids used had a deck as well. They loved it! The only issue we had was no elevator. So lugging up groceries & luggage for 5 people at times was a chore. The unit is showing some age (as in sliding glass doors sticking) but Coastland Realty took care of the one screen door we couldn't slide. The kids loved the option of the indoor pool plus 2 outdoor pools. We walked to the interior pool b/c it was always less crowded. There is a trailer park/lot next door and during the weekend days it did make the beach more crowded. So walking on the beach at night was sometimes difficult b/c men were fishing along the shore line and drinking beer. Overall we would recommend this place and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank LeftMySOULatTheSea
Reviewed 5 November 2010

We loved staying in this beautiful, oceanfront condo. This 2nd floor unit is perfect for a family. Just steps from the pool and beach. Gorgeous view and close to EI shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Highly recommend.

Overall the PB complex is older, but well maintained. Many units have been updated. Look at the pictures to select the best property for your vacation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2010

We went to Emerald Isle and stayed at the Pebble Beach Condos. We rented the condo through GMAC Bluewater. They are not interested in what the condo is like inside, just renting them. When we told them what was wrong, they told us they don't check them, just rent them. This is only one condo, that we stayed in, C308. I don't know how others are. It had 3 bedrooms and only the master had a dresser in the room. The other 2 had small plastic drawers (3) for clothes, which is not adequate. One bedroom did not have closet, as the owners put a lock on it. It was not updated at all. There was wall paper falling off the master bathroom wall, as there was a leak and black mold was growing there. There was no remote for the TV and it had a VCR and not a DVD player. Where can you get VHS movies? The dishwasher was filthy, the porch was dirty and the whole place needed a good cleaning. There were slats missing from the blinds and cigarette burns in the furniture. The porch was screened in, but there were huge stains on the carpet. There were wasps flying around and the screening had a huge hole. The lights on the outside stairwell were out and it was difficult seeing the stairs in the dark. I am not feeling well and I hope I did not get sick from the mold. DO NOT RENT THIS PLACE AND DO NOT USE BLUEWATER. I am totally disgusted with the whole matter. I would not go there again. Watch what you rent.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
8  Thank teacher8338
BluewaterNC, Manager at Pebble Beach Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2010

We noticed that you rated one of the properties we manage at Pebble Beach after your recent stay. We were very disappointed to hear that your trip did not meet and even exceed your expectations. Our ultimate goal is to ensure you and your family have a wonderful time at the beach. We sincerely apologize for the problems you mentioned. We do have inspectors that check these properties. Our goal is to maintain your business and ensure that you do not have a repeat performance with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Emerald Isle
3.8 km away
Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn
25.4 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
7.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
0.5 km away
Islander Inn & Suites
Islander Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Emerald Isle

Been to Pebble Beach Condominiums? Share your experiences!