“Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A very busy place on Sunday. Only a short wait. Food was very good and our waitress did a good job. I would recommend!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Ate there on May 26 and the food was terrible except the salad. Rolls were cold, flat and soggy; chopped steak was burnt and over cooked; baked potatoes were definitely leftovers and reheated to warm; Philly Steak was short on steak, long on cheese and sloppy were the onions, green peppers and mushrooms! Will not be going back anytime soon! Highly disappointed in the meal!

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Located on route 21 south, look for one piece of rusty antique farming equipment on the front lawn. Turn onto Glendale Drive to enter parking area. The place is neat and clean. Service is polite and friendly. The eating utensils are spotless (no water stains). We had cheesy fries topped with bacon as an appetizer. It could have been a meal by itself. The sirloin and filet mignon were cooked exactly as ordered. The garlic mashed potatoes were very good. They are open limited hours so be sure to check the hours (see picture).

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time after hiking Stone Mountain. Had heard lots of good reviews. The steaks were very tasty. We would have given five stars but my husbands ribeye was not hot and my sweet potato was not hot. Other than that the food had a very good flavor and Tamara did a very good job of keeping our glasses full and checking on us. We will be return.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My boyfriend and I ate at Dodge City this past Saturday, his parents come here every time they are in town so we had to check it out. We both ordered the 6oz filet cooked medium, the steaks were cooked perfectly. I had a salad with mine, some of the lettuce was kind of wilted and the ranch was watered down, hence the 4 star instead of 5 star rating. I seen ceasar salads coming out of the kitchen which will be what I order next time. I also had a baked sweet potato and it fell out the peel and was very good. My boyfriend had fries which you can tell are real hand cut potatoes, only issue was they were past their hold time and cold. He also had the macaroni which I tried and was pretty good. He also had a mixed drink but was disappointed that there was no blender available to make mixed drinks. The rolls are to die for! I seen a lot of different plates that come out the kitchen that looked amazing, especially the bacon cheese fries. We will definitely be back soon to eat some different things on the menu, the hospitality was perfect and we felt at home.

Been to Dodge City Steak House? Share your experiences!