“Scrumptious steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time after hiking Stone Mountain. Had heard lots of good reviews. The steaks were very tasty. We would have given five stars but my husbands ribeye was not hot and my sweet potato was not hot. Other than that the food had a very good flavor and Tamara did a very good job of keeping our glasses full and checking on us. We will be return.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My boyfriend and I ate at Dodge City this past Saturday, his parents come here every time they are in town so we had to check it out. We both ordered the 6oz filet cooked medium, the steaks were cooked perfectly. I had a salad with mine, some of the lettuce was kind of wilted and the ranch was watered down, hence the 4 star instead of 5 star rating. I seen ceasar salads coming out of the kitchen which will be what I order next time. I also had a baked sweet potato and it fell out the peel and was very good. My boyfriend had fries which you can tell are real hand cut potatoes, only issue was they were past their hold time and cold. He also had the macaroni which I tried and was pretty good. He also had a mixed drink but was disappointed that there was no blender available to make mixed drinks. The rolls are to die for! I seen a lot of different plates that come out the kitchen that looked amazing, especially the bacon cheese fries. We will definitely be back soon to eat some different things on the menu, the hospitality was perfect and we felt at home.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We had the barbecue plate with fries and slaw , bbq was very good , fries seemed to be fresh cut potatoes , the slaw I thought was a little strong on the vinegar. Service was good , friendly people ,enjoyed the meal . Will stop again .

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We stopped in here on Valentines Day and sat at the bar. The bar staff was very attentive and friendly. Our food was amazing and the wines they offered were wonderful. the price for everything was very affordable. We will definitely stop back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This steakhouse looks similar to many others, but the food is better than most. Our creamed spinach and mashed potatoes were freshly made with fresh ingredients. The steaks were nicely prepared, and the meal came with freshly baked rolls. Worth a visit if you are passing by on the wine trail!

Been to Dodge City Steak House? Share your experiences!