“Better than Most”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This steakhouse looks similar to many others, but the food is better than most. Our creamed spinach and mashed potatoes were freshly made with fresh ingredients. The steaks were nicely prepared, and the meal came with freshly baked rolls. Worth a visit if you are passing by on the wine trail!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here once before and loved it. Wish the owners would open one in Reidsville NC so we wouldn’t have to travel so far to eat here. Had a 45 minute wait but the time passed quickly as we met an older couple while waiting. Well worth the wait. Best flavor filets everything was great and the service was good as well. They were very busy but waitress was spot on with everything we asked for, and funny too. Really enjoyed ourselves. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We love to support and patronize local businesses and have gone to this restaurant many times over the last 2 years. We have enjoyed it and most of the time the food is good and the price is very reasonable. However, the last 2 time we had dinner there where very disappointing. The hostesses where rude and unfriendly and the service was extremely slow; especially considering it was early (4pm) and at about half capacity.
We have decided not to go back anytime in the near future.

1  Thank BarbaraC825
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I've gotten used to going out to get a steak and having to cover it in A1. But this is not the case at Dodge city .
They cooked my steak just the way I wanted and it was tender and needed no extra sauce on top .
Service was great went right in even though the parking lot was almost completely full .
If you want your steak done the way you ask and you don't want to hafto pour sauce all over it go hear
Best tasting steak I've had in a long time and it was at a descent price

Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

We love to hear such wonderful feedback! Thank you for your business! Don't be a stranger!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I always find it interesting when you can get a better restaurant at a more reasonably priced restaurant than expensive steakhouses in bigger cities! This meal was VERY pleasant and the food was good quality. My steak was very tender (filet mignon) although a tad overcooked (not enough to send back). Server was pleasant and good with drink refills. Mac and Cheese is good. I wish the sauces weren't so thin, I like my dipping sauces and dressings thicker. I had not real complaints. GOOD JOB. Keep up the good work. Not going to drive an hour from Winston to go here, but will eat here when in the area and recommend to others. Love the cinnamon butter with the rolls!

Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Been to Dodge City Steak House? Share your experiences!