“Best steak I've had in a long time”

Dodge City Steak House
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Elkin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I've gotten used to going out to get a steak and having to cover it in A1. But this is not the case at Dodge city .
They cooked my steak just the way I wanted and it was tender and needed no extra sauce on top .
Service was great went right in even though the parking lot was almost completely full .
If you want your steak done the way you ask and you don't want to hafto pour sauce all over it go hear
Best tasting steak I've had in a long time and it was at a descent price

Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

We love to hear such wonderful feedback! Thank you for your business! Don't be a stranger!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I always find it interesting when you can get a better restaurant at a more reasonably priced restaurant than expensive steakhouses in bigger cities! This meal was VERY pleasant and the food was good quality. My steak was very tender (filet mignon) although a tad overcooked (not enough to send back). Server was pleasant and good with drink refills. Mac and Cheese is good. I wish the sauces weren't so thin, I like my dipping sauces and dressings thicker. I had not real complaints. GOOD JOB. Keep up the good work. Not going to drive an hour from Winston to go here, but will eat here when in the area and recommend to others. Love the cinnamon butter with the rolls!

Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place! Service was excellent. Our server, Celia, was sweet and nice. She checked on us often and made sure we were good to go. Food was delicious. Prices were good. Restaurant was clean and well kept. Thank you!

Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

We appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I recently ate the best steak I have ever eaten. It was a medium New York Strip with a loaded potato and a Cesar salad. The service was great and the food was better. Every time I eat there whether I sit at the bar or in the dining room it is a wonderful experience.

Management response:Responded 2 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear such wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Six of us for supper on a Sunday night.
Food and service excellent.
Beef dishes very good.
We'll be back!

Been to Dodge City Steak House? Share your experiences!