“Surprisingly good!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I always find it interesting when you can get a better restaurant at a more reasonably priced restaurant than expensive steakhouses in bigger cities! This meal was VERY pleasant and the food was good quality. My steak was very tender (filet mignon) although a tad overcooked (not enough to send back). Server was pleasant and good with drink refills. Mac and Cheese is good. I wish the sauces weren't so thin, I like my dipping sauces and dressings thicker. I had not real complaints. GOOD JOB. Keep up the good work. Not going to drive an hour from Winston to go here, but will eat here when in the area and recommend to others. Love the cinnamon butter with the rolls!

Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place! Service was excellent. Our server, Celia, was sweet and nice. She checked on us often and made sure we were good to go. Food was delicious. Prices were good. Restaurant was clean and well kept. Thank you!

Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

We appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I recently ate the best steak I have ever eaten. It was a medium New York Strip with a loaded potato and a Cesar salad. The service was great and the food was better. Every time I eat there whether I sit at the bar or in the dining room it is a wonderful experience.

Management response:Responded 2 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear such wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Six of us for supper on a Sunday night.
Food and service excellent.
Beef dishes very good.
We'll be back!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The only Steak House in the near proximity of the local attractions near Elkin, NC. Service was great and the food was palatable. I have been there twice on two different occasions and both times have been positive. Will I go back??? Sure I will if I want a great steak in Elkin, NC.

Been to Dodge City Steak House? Share your experiences!