“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I recently ate the best steak I have ever eaten. It was a medium New York Strip with a loaded potato and a Cesar salad. The service was great and the food was better. Every time I eat there whether I sit at the bar or in the dining room it is a wonderful experience.

Management response:Responded 2 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear such wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Six of us for supper on a Sunday night.
Food and service excellent.
Beef dishes very good.
We'll be back!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The only Steak House in the near proximity of the local attractions near Elkin, NC. Service was great and the food was palatable. I have been there twice on two different occasions and both times have been positive. Will I go back??? Sure I will if I want a great steak in Elkin, NC.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I went to Dodge City with family and friends. We had to wait a ridiculous amount of time to be seated even though I had made a reservation. Some got there 15 minutes early and we had to wait 20 minutes past the reservation time to be seated. Some of our party left to go eat elsewhere because of being diabetic and needing food fast. The food was nothing special but it's the only "Steak House" in Elkin. Two plates of medium steaks were brought out charred and had to be taken back but I will admit the new ones came back fast. I went later on with some friends to the Thursday night Karaoke that draws in the locals for drinks and good times. We quickly realized that the D,J, has his special pick of locals that get to sing several songs while others who signed up have to wait . Then he gets the the bartender to sing her song and if you are lucky you get to sing too. Overall I would say it is a nice place but needs better management.

1  Thank ChaneySue
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have written more reviews for this restaurant than any other because it is one of the closest to my house. Every new review is more negative, though.

The wait staff is just horrible, except for one gal that has been there from the start.

Food is horrible. I use to brag about the steaks. Now, I cannot eat one here. Now, even burgers are so bland and subpar, you might as well go to Alex's next door, which is fast casual.

Hostesses here are bad. They should cherry pick the best ones from Cracker Barrel instead of trusting their hiring skills.

Go cherry pick waitresses from Putters, 222, or Southern on Main is also what I would do.

And, why on earth is this restaurant never open? After all these years, you can't build up business to open M-W? That tells it all. You need to know nothing more than that one fact.

1  Thank John L

Been to Dodge City Steak House? Share your experiences!