“Great Steak!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Awesome atmosphere and great food with some great service. I've never been disappointed coming here nor have I ever had any sort of issues with the food in general. The steak is always great, New York Strip, medium/medium rare, always cooked perfect, tender and not tough. I've come here a lot with family and we've never had to send food back, you would think maybe once in a blue moon there would be an issue but no, it's always great! Great entres, great appetizers, great staff, all around a good place for a family dinner.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is nice. The food is good. The service is adequate. I don't like loud restaurants and this one can be loud at times. I like to go for lunch or early dinner, because it gets too chaotic in the evenings (especially during karaoke nights.)

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We walked into this place which was about half full..........empty tables everywhere!!....We were a group of 4...They took our name and said it would be 30 minutes!!!!.....There were plenty of wait staff and empty tables.......so I asked " why is the wait so long? " I was told they were short on menus!!!......This has got to be the dumbest reason I have ever heard for having people stand around waiting for a table......

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Relaxing comfortable environment. Staff was friendly and prompt. I had the ribeye steak which was very good.
The hotel recommended this establishment and they were spot o n.
Check hours of operations. They are not open 7 days a week.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We are from the Statesville area and have nowhere to get a respectable steak. Thank goodness we can drive to Elkin and visit Dodge City Steak House! I thoroughly enjoyed the 6oz Filet Mignon, cooked perfectly to medium rare, topped with garlic butter served with grilled vegetables and a huge creamy baked potato. My daughter ordered the 12oz Sirloin also cooked to a perfect medium rare covering half the plate and the same sides. I sampled her steak and it was wonderfully seasoned with no need for steak sauce. My wife opted to enjoy the steak tips cooked well and was very pleased with her meal also. I highly recommend if you are travelling through the area.

Been to Dodge City Steak House? Share your experiences!