All reviews stay at red roof front desk room was clean enjoyed my stay motel niki nccu rtp repair refrigerator
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

The reason why i stay here is because reka and chirease are the best housekeepers in the triangle. they make sure you get what you need at all times!!! Just step outside the room and they are there to help.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thank-you for staying with us...We appreciate all feedback from our guests. It was our pleasure to serve you. I will pass along your great comments to my team.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Got a cheap rate as I was working in the area. It's really a 'workmans' hotel but was fine. Room was small but very clean. Hotel was quiet at night, no noise whatsoever. Hotel staff were friendly and polite. No complaints with the price I paid. No breakfast food.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank-you for your great comments! I will pass on your feedback to the Red Roof team. The staff takes pride on being able to provide you with GREAT recommendations for the area.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

The bathroom laminate had water damage and water was coming from underneath. The room was generally clean. I did expect more than just coffee as I have had at prior Red Roof Inn stays. The office staff was accommodating and friendly.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

We are truly sorry about the issues in your room. Thank you for bringing your issues to our attention and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This was probably the worse hotel I've ever stayed in. There were people smoking everywhere... The rooms were filthy including both the bed linens and the covers.. There was mold in the room and the bathrooms were dirty. This was a hurricane evacuation but I still expected cleanliness..

There were people running up and down the hallways and trash from food overflowing in canisters. The staff were polite though. That was the best part.. Otherwise I would never recommend this at all.

Room Tip: Do not stay here ever!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the way you feel the room was in and it is our goal to make sure you have a nice and enjoyable stay. I have passed along your comments to the housekeeping staff so this will not happen again. I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future so we can give you and every guest that stay with us deserve.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I read some of these reviews before I booked this place. I wondered if I misbooked??? The only opinion I agree with is that the staff was very friendly. My room didn't have a microwave or refrigerator. The AC was very loud but at least it worked like a charm. There were stains on the bedding AND hair on one of the pillows. One wall had a hole in it. Outside, parking was tight and there was trash everywhere. I stayed but will not stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations during your Redroof Inn stay. We do hope you return in the near future so we can give you the full enjoyment that you deserve as our guest.