“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Ordered a clam roll with onion rings. The clams were over done, returned it...I never do that! Got the second order and the we’re almost as bad and tasted bitter, the onion rings were greasy. Nothing about this lunch was good except the service.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in around 5:00 on a Thursday. Great timing, not crowded. I ask for an ENTREE with mostly pasta. I was told the salmon pasta entree.
She ordered the salmon salad and I the grilled salmon on pasta with vegetables in an oil sauce. Sounded great......but not.
Very little pasta. Way too much veggies.
A great tasting salmon however very bland tasting in general. Needed a more substantial sauce. Would not return for pasta. The 6 layer cake was well worth the trip.
Wife enjoyed her entree and especially the cake. Simply Awesome.

1  Thank GMC0423
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had the Stuffed Shrimp and it was the best I have had in North Carolina. The overall quality of the food was superior, the service unmatched, the ambiance comfortable, with almost undetectable background music. So great food, great service. good ambiance and no music to distract from a conversation with my favorite dining companion - my wife. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We've been to Nantucket Grill there times. Also stopped by to get cake slices to go a few times. Scallops, shrimp, crab cakes, strip steaks, have all been excellent. Good specials offered nightly. Service is prompt and friendly. Outdoor or indoor seating. The cake is the highlight. Huge slices of a variety of cakes are a must. Strawberry short cake, carrot cake and chocolate bliss are our favorites. Good food, good value, good service and great desserts. Terrific.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The atmosphere was nice and the service was great, but, the food we were served was incredible! The young server had only been on the job for one week but she was super in her ability to do the things of waiting on us correctly. The calamari was sumptuous. The lobster bisque so was indescribably out of this world. Our entrée was crab stuffed flounder that is the best we ever had.

Been to Nantucket Grill? Share your experiences!