“Amazingly tasty food!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had the Stuffed Shrimp and it was the best I have had in North Carolina. The overall quality of the food was superior, the service unmatched, the ambiance comfortable, with almost undetectable background music. So great food, great service. good ambiance and no music to distract from a conversation with my favorite dining companion - my wife. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We've been to Nantucket Grill there times. Also stopped by to get cake slices to go a few times. Scallops, shrimp, crab cakes, strip steaks, have all been excellent. Good specials offered nightly. Service is prompt and friendly. Outdoor or indoor seating. The cake is the highlight. Huge slices of a variety of cakes are a must. Strawberry short cake, carrot cake and chocolate bliss are our favorites. Good food, good value, good service and great desserts. Terrific.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The atmosphere was nice and the service was great, but, the food we were served was incredible! The young server had only been on the job for one week but she was super in her ability to do the things of waiting on us correctly. The calamari was sumptuous. The lobster bisque so was indescribably out of this world. Our entrée was crab stuffed flounder that is the best we ever had.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I had the grilled chicken sandwich with fries. My colleague had Cobb salad and a bowl of the vegetarian chili. All were good and delivered to our table promptly. Order at the bar. Food delivered to the table. The $34.28 tab seemed a little high for what we ordered. They offer indoor and patio seating.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner on 09/22/17 after we landed at RDU. Sat outside on the patio in the courtyard. Nice atmosphere. Server was friendly and helpful. Menu had a nice variety. I enjoyed the half portion scallop kabobs. The half slice of cake was enough for two sweet tooths :)

Been to Nantucket Grill? Share your experiences!