“Good soup”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I had the grilled chicken sandwich with fries. My colleague had Cobb salad and a bowl of the vegetarian chili. All were good and delivered to our table promptly. Order at the bar. Food delivered to the table. The $34.28 tab seemed a little high for what we ordered. They offer indoor and patio seating.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner on 09/22/17 after we landed at RDU. Sat outside on the patio in the courtyard. Nice atmosphere. Server was friendly and helpful. Menu had a nice variety. I enjoyed the half portion scallop kabobs. The half slice of cake was enough for two sweet tooths :)

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place. Service was exceptional. Food was amazing. Everyone in our party was happy with their menu selection. There were so many good looking items on the menu it was hard to make a decision. We will be returning. Lots of things we want to try.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Prime rib on the weekends is a bonus for this place. The service is great (ask for Rebecca) and the food is awesome. The menu is solid, we've been here several times and not been disappointed yet. If you're in the mood for fish, the stuffed flounder is a great choice - but this place has prime rib that would rival most steakhouses.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I had such a great meal here Tuesday evening. The roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies was so yummy! It had great flavor and was a good size portion. On top of the friendly and fast service I received a free slice of their famous "mile high cake" since it was a promotion on that day. (I think Thursday's, too). The only issue I had was trying to figure out what flavor to get as there were too many delicious options! I opted for their strawberry shortcake and it did not disappoint. I recommend you try this restaurant!! And purchase a slice of cake if it's not included, it's worth it.

Been to Nantucket Grill? Share your experiences!