“Diner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place. Service was exceptional. Food was amazing. Everyone in our party was happy with their menu selection. There were so many good looking items on the menu it was hard to make a decision. We will be returning. Lots of things we want to try.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Prime rib on the weekends is a bonus for this place. The service is great (ask for Rebecca) and the food is awesome. The menu is solid, we've been here several times and not been disappointed yet. If you're in the mood for fish, the stuffed flounder is a great choice - but this place has prime rib that would rival most steakhouses.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I had such a great meal here Tuesday evening. The roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies was so yummy! It had great flavor and was a good size portion. On top of the friendly and fast service I received a free slice of their famous "mile high cake" since it was a promotion on that day. (I think Thursday's, too). The only issue I had was trying to figure out what flavor to get as there were too many delicious options! I opted for their strawberry shortcake and it did not disappoint. I recommend you try this restaurant!! And purchase a slice of cake if it's not included, it's worth it.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I would give this place 10 stars if I could. What an awesome surprise! I had the prime rib with fresh sautéed vegetables and baked potatoes- everything was flavorful and truly delicious. My son had pasta with shrimp and chicken that was creamy and made perfectly. My husband had baked scallops- beautiful and delicious. I love a place where you look at the table and your food looks fresh, colorful, and like someone took care to make it. I haven't even gotten to the desserts- holy cow! Incredible cakes- I am a chocolate lover, but I preferred the coconut cake! This is now our favorite place in Chapel Hill. We will be back. The decor is diner-like and casual and they do need to remodel their bathrooms.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The quality of the food was good but the menu was not very accurate in it's description of the fried shrimp dinner. "generous portion of jumbo shrimp" should have read a generous portion of fires with a few shrimp on the side tucked underneath. The side of cole slaw was a small plastic cup 1/2 filled with cole slaw. For $16 and change and the tease of a generous portion one expects a little more......by the way cole slaw is cheap.....why the sad little portion?

1  Thank rossgr33n

Been to Nantucket Grill? Share your experiences!