All reviewsmon wedpage roadwaffleslarge roomtrash cansan early flightmini fridge and microwaveking suitechoice hotelsc unitthe breakfast areathe wi firental carnice hotelnext morningsofa bedbooked this hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We have stayed at the Comfort Suites Raleigh/Durham airport many times on our way out of RDU because it is convenient to the airport and it is consistently good. Check in is fast and courteous. The rooms are always clean. They have the standard free breakfast buffet. It is close to RDU.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a TripAdvisor Review in regards to your recent stay at the Comfort Suites RTP/RDU.

I am pleased to hear that you have stayed with us many times and find it clean, comfortable and convenient. We will continue to work hard to provide the same stay for any of your future visits.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the comfort suites. The room was spacious and clean. Staff were friendly and offered suggestions for places to eat. Complimentary breakfast was decent and worked for us so we didn't have to waste time/money on that meal and could go right out to sight-seeing. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

I am happy to hear you found our rooms spacious and clean. I will also share your comments with our staff as they really appreciate hearing them.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I am so pleased with the service I get from the team in the Page road Durham NC location. They have always treated me with great respect and courtesy and have been professional for the 10 plus years I have visited this location. Recently, with your promotion of Julie Daniel to Sales Coordinator, everything has been kicked up a notch. She is very personable and is a true asset to your team. I as well as other frequent quest, have commented that their experiences have been heightened by her professionalism and true charm. Great promotion! The team makes me feel like an honored quest, and I want the the same for my own team. Keep up the good work !!!

Johnny Peeden
SE Regional Manager
Fireside Hearth & Home

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our team, they work very hard and really appreciate it when we get reviews like yours. Julie, is a great part of our team and we are very excited about her move into sales we think she will be a great fit.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Found a deal for this hotel at samsclub.com that I couldn't pass up for the night I needed. Check-in was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was normal continental but all food was warm that was supposed to be and the cold food was cold. The only thing that I would suggest they change they didn't have signs up to direct you toward your room on upper floors so you had to wonder a little. Not a big dealbreaker for me it would just help.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor near end of hall and never heard anyone out in the hall
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thanks for the comments about directional signs we will be sure to look into that.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We stayed at this motel for four days and found the motel very comfortable, with a very clean suite complete with small refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, desk, couch and chair and kingsize bed!....The bathroom is very small with a tub/shower!...The only down side of this motel is that the internet is VERY inconsistent! Very slow and kept kicking us off by disconnecting us the entire time we were there. We mentioned this a couple of times to the desk, and they said that they were going to check into the problem.

Room Tip: We would suggest requesting one of the higher floors for less noise!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

I am pleased to hear you found our suites to be clean and filled with accommodating amenities. Sorry to hear you had issues with our wifi. I will be communicating with our internet provider to see if there is anything we can do to improve it.