All reviewsmon wedpage roadwaffleslarge roomtrash cansan early flightmini fridge and microwaveking suitechoice hotelsc unitthe breakfast areathe wi firental carnice hotelnext morningsofa bedbooked this hotel
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Found a deal for this hotel at samsclub.com that I couldn't pass up for the night I needed. Check-in was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was normal continental but all food was warm that was supposed to be and the cold food was cold. The only thing that I would suggest they change they didn't have signs up to direct you toward your room on upper floors so you had to wonder a little. Not a big dealbreaker for me it would just help.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor near end of hall and never heard anyone out in the hall
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a TripAdvisor Review in regards to your recent stay at the Comfort Suites RTP/RDU.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thanks for the comments about directional signs we will be sure to look into that.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We stayed at this motel for four days and found the motel very comfortable, with a very clean suite complete with small refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, desk, couch and chair and kingsize bed!....The bathroom is very small with a tub/shower!...The only down side of this motel is that the internet is VERY inconsistent! Very slow and kept kicking us off by disconnecting us the entire time we were there. We mentioned this a couple of times to the desk, and they said that they were going to check into the problem.

Room Tip: We would suggest requesting one of the higher floors for less noise!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

I am pleased to hear you found our suites to be clean and filled with accommodating amenities. Sorry to hear you had issues with our wifi. I will be communicating with our internet provider to see if there is anything we can do to improve it.

Thank you again for sending us your comments we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I got a really good deal on this room. I was worried it would be run down. It was GREAT! The room was huge with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker with tea! It had a hair dryer too. The bed was very comfortable and had a ton of great pillows. The TV was very nice and swiveled for easy watching from the couch. The bathroom was nice and big and the place was spotless! I really liked the staff i encountered and will stay again. The pool looked great but the weather did not corporate for swimming.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MadDogTraveler

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed and positive TripAdvisor Review in regards to your recent stay at the Comfort Suites RTP/RDU.

I am happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. Very pleased to hear you found the beds comfortable and the room so clean and accommodating. Maybe next time the weather will be better and you can try the pool too!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to send your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Location was great. Room was relatively clean, liked in room mini-frig. Bathroom could use an update. Very friendly customer service and great service at the FREE breakfast. Price was great through an express deal.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

I am pleased to hear you had a great experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as they truly enjoy hearing when their hard work is recognized.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I first stayed at this hotel for years ago when bringing my daughter to college. At that time I was very impressed with it and always stayed here when in Raleigh Durham visiting. This weekend I came for graduation and had four rooms for family members. I noticed the decline of the hotel once I got to my room. The carpeting near the refrigerator was wet, as it was probably leaking, and left the room with a musty smell. The couch fabric was stained and ripped in several areas and the lampshades were ripped and fraying away. In my mother's room she went to use the hair dryer and it came out of the wall, obviously it didn't work. Neither of the four rooms were cleaned or towel refreshed by 5 o'clock the following day, I had to ask for room service. I don't know if management has changed or if they are cutting corners but there are better choices to be made at this time. I would suggest Cambria on Air Gate drive, for choice members looking for or using points. It was excellent as I was there 2 weekends ago and this Comfort was booked. Pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your most recent stay with. We do take all comments seriously and will be sharing them with our entire staff. It will be used as a training opportunity to help prevent the type of issues you experienced from happening to future guests.

Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to send your comments.