“Love the boardwalk!”

Duck Town Boardwalk
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Duck
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I enjoyed walking on the boardwalk and visiting some of the stores. Great views of the water as you walk. The stores are fun and different and the people who work in the stores are very friendly!

All reviews
"sound side"
in 32 reviews
"town park"
in 12 reviews
"great views of the sound"
in 8 reviews
in 9 reviews
"crab"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I read all of the reviews raving about the Duck boardwalk, so I made it a “must” on our list of things to do with in Duck, NC. The water smelled so bad! My daughter almost puked. We enjoyed the shops. They stores were definitely more expensive than other places. After visiting Duck, NC we determined it was not for our family.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

The one-mile walk makes for a pleasant stroll. You'll want to make a few stops along the way, and there are places to sit, so if you walk from one end to the other and back it's not too tiring. We went through several shops and took and ice cream break. It's a lovely scenic spot, and a wonderful place to get some exercise.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We use the boardwalk almost every day for walks. Love it! Kudos to the Town of Duck for building and maintaining such a wonderful public space.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 September 2018

The boardwalk in Duck is a quaint little area of shops and eateries/restaurants that is built along the Sound on the west side. A great place to stroll with the family or as a couple to shop, eat and watch the sunset. My wife and I visit Duck in September, so not sure how crowded this area gets in the summer time. I don't think I would want to be here during peak season because of the limited size of the boardwalk and parking lot, would make it too crowded for me.