Rodeway Inn & Suites
USD 112
USD 104
USD 73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

USD 98
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

USD 75
Hampton Inn Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
USD 100
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn(Franklin)
USD 62
USD 89
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

USD 120
USD 103
Fairfield Inn
USD 244
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The people writing negative reviews of this place had wildly inappropriate expectations for the price and the area. This is certainly more of a motel than an inn, but it gave us exactly what we were looking for-- a relatively low-price place to sleep. The lobby was under major renovations, but we would not have spent time there regardless. The room was clean, the desk staff nice enough while we checked in, and the location is very convenient to WCU. Don't get your expectations up and you will be satisfied!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rsmith1512
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I booked this room online for a college visit for my son. The room was clean, but it was a throwback to the 50s. It's more of a motel, not an inn. In it's day it was probably pretty nice. Everything needs updating now, beds, towels and lighting. The lobby was under major construction. If you're in a bind, it will do. I wouldn't choose to stay here again unless some major changes take place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this online without knowing that the place was undergoing renovations. When we arrived, I was shocked to see the condition of the place. While we were standing in the torn down lobby, I turned to my husband and said, "Maybe we should stay someplace else." The owner of the place butted in with "Well, you're gonna get charged either way." He told us that at least the rooms were renovated. I don't know what his idea of renovation is, but it was not clearly apparent in our room. The furniture was mismatched, the appliances were outdated and nasty, the beds were uncomfortable (and don't even get me started on the pillows. Communion wafers are less flat). The room had clearly not been cleaned in some time. There was dust everywhere, and I spent the whole night sneezing. The ice machine was broken, and there was no coffee maker in the room or anywhere else on the property. The view was nice, and this could be a decent place one day, but it is in NO way worth the one hundred bucks I paid for this one night stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tabbles
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The room was functional and ok for what we needed. There isn't any food and you have to drive to find any. This isn't a chain hotel so you don't get those sort of amenities. The lady that runs it is very nice.

Room Tip: ask for rooms away from the contractors that are staying in the area
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The Inn was clean and rooms were comfortable. The service was friendly and the price was great. It was a five minute drive to the WCU campus. I recommend staying here if you are planning a WCU college visit

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family