“Fantastic! ”

MEXIKIND Taqueria
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in Corolla
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived for an early dinner with 6 adults. Two had the daily special and both finished it all. The other four had different items and highly enjoyed the food.

The restaurant is an order at the counter place, but don’t let that stop you. Food was fresh and delicious! We all mentioned that we could easily eat here again during our week in OBX.

Margaritas were also excellent and made fresh when ordered.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We chose Mexikind for its menu and convenience. So happy we did, it’s a quaint little place tucked in the Timbuck II shopping village. Extremely nice guys and very accommodating. We ordered the pork quesadilla served with THE best Jicama cole slaw, omg delicious! My daughter ordered the pork burrito and she said it was excellent. I had shredded chicken taco and due to limits I didn’t have any shell, so it was just the chicken on shredded lettuce with salsa, and it was delicious. We all are extremely happy with the entire meal and will definitely revisit before heading home. Kudos to everyone!! Keep up the great all round service.. And it was extremely reasonable! Sorry no photos just crumbs left!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Delicious tacos! (I own a taqueria) Great value for the quality. Dine in with great margs, or go for the party packs to go... perfect easy vacation dinner for a group.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stopped here after GoKarting. Had a Chipolte vibe. Great menu. The staff was awesome. The food was on the table even before I finished paying. The food was average. My son LOVED the beef tacos. I had a veggie burrito, was good, could have used a bit more seasoning.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Sounded good in the ratings and their menu looked interesting. Burritos were dry and lacked flavor. The chicken quesadilla was dry and missing the typical veggies you would expect in a quesadilla. Medium salsa was very spicy and we like spicy but it was too much. Small dining area.