“Relaxing and Fun”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Maria F
“Needs a proper cleaning”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We just stayed at Dreamer's Paradise in August 2015. When we arrived the house was not properly cleaned. The dishes in the cabinets had pasta encrusted and the cups had lipstick stains. I found a dirty sock under one of the beds. The rugs in the great room had not been vacuumed and need to be removed. I called Outer Banks Blue Realty but did not receive a return call from management even though I was assured my concerns about the dirty conditions of the house would be addressed. We will never stay at this house again. Look to stay somewhere else so you don't have to clean dishes after a 10 hour car ride. I also contacted housekeeping but did not receive a return call from management either.

NC
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
NY
Reviewed 2 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing