“Jeep Adventures”

Corolla Jeep Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Go with the original jeep adventure co. See the wild horses and four wheel on private land! the only tour co. to offer terrain designed for fun! and groomed for the wild horses!!
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Hello All, I could not have nothing negative to say about my time at the Jeep Adventures in Corolla. We had a group of 6 people and one child ( 4 years old ) going for the "sunset" tour. We had Richard as our tour guide and he was excellent. He had such a passion and knowledge for what he was doing. He cared about your time driving the jeep and taking in the scenery of the beach and horses. Stopped and told us the history of the area and you can just tell that this he was so interested and cared so much about the care of the environment. I highly recommend that you do this tour with your family and kids! We will surely be doing it again! Richard thanks for entertainment!!

1  Thank JustinKapp19
"an excellent guide"
in 5 reviews
"take pictures"

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My husband, 11yo son and I stopped by for an unscheduled atv tour. The front desk attendant managed to fit us in with John, and we are sooooo happy to have gotten him. He has knowledge of the area, enthusiasm for his tour, respect for the horses that we encountered, and humor to keep us entertained. He is a real treat! But the best part of the trip was the opportunity to see two stallions approaching each other from opposite sides of the beach, along with their respective harem. The sparring for territory and the harem horses was positively amazing....truly a once-in-a-lifetime event. We captured some beautiful photos of the horses and of the sparring to remind us of this part of our vacation. Seriously, take this tour, and request John; you will NOT be disappointed.

2  Thank Carla K
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We had 7 people for the 8 am tour for a 4x4 drive to a kayaking trip. The beach 4x4 portion was short. The kayak trip was very basic for anyone who had experience. What made the trip fun was the guide, John. He clearly loves life and his job. I would have given this trip a 3 star if it were not for him. If no one in your group has been kayaking or has limited experience and you wish to see a little of the Corolla beach scene and dunes and get out on the water, this tour will do you well for a couple of hours. If you're experienced, not so much. Thanks John for a good time. You made it worthwhile.

1  Thank Sean C
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

ATV Tour with John as Our guide. YAMAHA Wolverine side by Sides. I drove one with my son ($165) wife rode with John ($30).

Money well spent. Expect to get dirty, muddy and wet.. the way you should come back from an ATV ride!

2  Thank Bob C