“wonderful family home”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

623lee
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not worth it”
Reviewed 9 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

House was showing signs of neglect - bottom level refrigerator smelled very bad, microwave door and frame was broken and I thought it was unsafe around my children, wash machine was broken, light bulbs out. While the house location is nice, the house itself proved to be a terrible choice for our family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Poor condition
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
8 Nov 2012
Dear Silverline20,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know of your experience in "Stillwater." We apologize for your feelings about this property.

We are not used to seeing poor reviews on this property as you can see from other reviews here the property is generally regarded as an excellent value with beautiful ocean views, easy beach access, and it comfortably sleeps 18.

I'm happy to report that after you reported the washer not working that it was replaced with a new one a few days later, and the microwave has also been taken care of. Light bulbs do sometimes burn out, and we would have been happy to replace any that burned out during your stay had we known about that.

Stillwater is generally considered to be a tremendous value with upscale amenities, and we are disappointed that you feel you made a bad choice with this outstanding property.

All the best from the beach!
ohio
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
People with disabilities
Va
Reviewed 27 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
VA
Reviewed 31 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
PA
Reviewed 14 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing