“Just back & this house was great!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kangafan
Springfield, Virginia
“Just back & this house was great!”
Reviewed 25 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

I wanted to submit this review for others who may be looking because I really struggled after reading some negative reviews on this property. Ultimately, it was the only property that met our needs and had the pool open for our week, so we took a gamble and were glad we did. The location was perfect--close to the beach, but also close to a small lake where the kids fished & kayaked. Although there were some complaints about the carpeting--all the main areas had been replaced with either tile or wood laminate, so that was not an issue. If I had to give a con--it would be that the beds were a little too firm for our tastes & since the pool had just opened, we had to call the management company to have the pool folks come out a couple of times because the filter was a little overwhelmed. Outer Banks Blue was very responsive however and we would definitely rent this home again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
pa
Reviewed 6 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54

Liked least: Single/bunk beds
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing