“Amazing!!!”
Review of Lucky's Pizza

Lucky's Pizza
Ranked #49 of 86 Restaurants in Corolla
Price range: USD 2 - USD 20
Description: Lucky's Pizza is a small family business with big reputation. The owners Kerry and Flo have made their dream come true with opening an eclectic Pizza shop with excellent service, good prices and amazingly delicious food. All of our family members put incredible amount of work to provide the Corolla beaches with the best pizza ever made by man. Yes, we do everything ourselves including the dough and sauces! That's why our pizza has such unique and delicious taste! Pizza business is all about secret ingredients. We combined Southern charm with authenticity of Italy on NYC style crust to make you savor every bite. There are no artificial or processed ingredients, MSG, artificial flavors, fake sugars, high fructose corn syrup, etc.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great pizza place!!! Had to take one home with me after we finished. Great job!!! My daughter loved the buffalo chickenen sub! We will be stopping again next time we are in town.

Sydney V, Pizzamaker, Groundbreaker at Lucky's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you Ryan! Can’t wait to see you again at Luckys!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my family were sooooo hungry we came across Lucky’s pizza I ordered pizza and it was incredible it reminded me of Chicago’s pizza

Thank you Tyler for your warm words!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We chose this place because it was close to our vacation house. I was pleasantly surprised! The pizza was excellent!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Finally a good pizza in corolla! We always get pizza our first night here. But until now all I can say is its filled us up. This place is great! We got the supreme. It's thin crust, lots of toppings and BIG! will definitely stop in again this trip to try others! Didn't try them...but the wings look pretty awesome too!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered take out from here because it was the closest pizza joint to our vacation home, assuming it'd be just the typical neighborhood pizza joint. The restaurant is very clean, and the gentleman who helped me at the counter was extremely kind and helpful. I ordered a meat lovers pizza, the lighthouse specialty pizza, and a standard cheese and pepperoni. Like I said, I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary, but boy, was I super surprised. The pizza was DELICIOUS. The Lighthouse was unlike any pizza I've ever had, and I didn't feel guilty eating my share considering it's spinach based. This little jewel is a must for an easy pizza night!