Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wild horses

This was a fantastic tour. We saw a lot of wild horses. The tour guide went out of his way to show... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
starkj3524
Bailey, Michigan
Very interesting adventure

I have been on these tours three times,each time was a different experience but they were all great.

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dana H

7,883 results
All reviews our tour guide great tour the outer banks wild horse adventure tour tom baker beautiful horses sunset tour highly recommend this tour his knowledge great sense of humor awesome guide fun ride knew where both sides highlight of our trip a lot of fun an excellent job
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Patrick our guide was awesome....the Hummer ride was very exciting! Seeing those wild horses was amazing, lucky to have spot them...

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had the awesome pleasure of experiencing a Wild Horse Adventure Tours a few days ago (Mar 31). I have to say it was one of the things I was looking forward to the most on a jam packed trip of activities. Marshall was our tour guide and he was awesome. He provided lots of information & history about the area. He was engaging and wanted you to ask questions. I was super happy that we were lucky enough to see about 10 horses on our adventure. I can see how it would be disappointing if you don't see horses but you have to understand that these are fully wild animals and do as they please. I also thoroughly enjoyed the ride itself. Travelling in the hummer down the "public highway" beach between the water and the dunes was spectacular, even if it was a colder day. Travelling up and down the sand dunes was also super cool. The ride itself in my opinion was worth the tour price. This tour is definitely something I will be recommending to friends and hope to make it back here one day to do again. Thanks so much for the great memories.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Ashley B
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Tom the outlaw gave us a great tour. I would definitely recommend him and this company. Fun drive on the beach in a hummer. Beautiful scenery. Beautiful horses.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Patrick was our tour guide and he was awesome! We all had an amazing experience! We were lucky enough to see horses! The off road drive on the beach was so cool! We did our tour at 3pm. It seemed to be perfect timing with the weather! Warm and sunny! Highly recommend, but I also highly recommend reading the FAQs on their page for all the questions you need answered. Overall awesome!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Even though it was COLD Sat. 3/31/18, we had a GREAT time. My 18-year-old daughter even enjoyed it! Jody Overstreet was our guide. He is very knowledgeable about the area and horses. It was also great timing-5:15 and we saw 4 horses grazing; then a line of horses out on the beach. GREAT TIME-a great learning adventure.

Date of experience: March 2018