“Trip to Currituck”
Review of Mama Easley's

Mama Easley's
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Corolla
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Description: Easy going casual spot. We don't mind kids. Were are hidden but you will find us with the signs.
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The fried green tomatoes were amazing!! He definietly put an island twist on them with pineapples!!! Had the fish and chips with sweet potatoe tots and hubby had wings with a cajun dry rub....delish! Small dinning area but they do have outside seating. The owner was out and about cooking and waiting tables....very relaxed chill vibe!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a late lunch here while exploring Corolla. This small restaurant was tucked away in the corner of a shopping center..more like a cafe than a restaurant. We sat outside on the deck with a nice view of a miniature golf course and a nature walk. My husband had the fish chowder which he said was very good and I had an excellent grilled chicken sandwich. The staff was anxious to please. Hit the spot.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We had quite possibly the best appetizers I have tried! The fried green tomatoes were absolutely one of the best appetizers I've ever had! I had the fish and chips, which was great, as well. Definitely a great food find in Corolla!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Small place with minimal indoor seating and minimal but pretty outdoor seating, with a view of miniature golf, and turtles. Friendly and excellent staff. Scallops, fries, friend clams, sweet potato tater tots, chowder we're all very excellent. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We came up from Avon to do some shopping and stopped in for lunch..if I could give this place more than a 5 I would!! The fried green tomatoes were the best I've ever had and the rest of the food was just as good..staff was super friendly and attentive..we will definitely be back!! Thanks guys job well done!!