“Great manager and staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Concord

Days Inn Concord
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great manager and staff”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Mike, the manager is a great host who worked very hard to make sure I had everything I needed, as did all the office staff. Room was quiet and clean, coffee is very good and the I-85 location is very convenient.

Room Tip: Nice to have smoking rooms as an option for travelers.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cumberland, Kentucky
Reviewed 27 December 2011

This is a great place to stay for the price. Mike the front desk manager was really helpful and the room was clean. Would stay here again!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I was driving my semi amd Mike the counter clerk was great he went above and beyond to make sure I made it there and had a place to park my truck. The room was extremely clean and very nice for the price. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 11 December 2011

This is the second time I've stayed at this Days Inn. Was driving from NY to Atlanta and it is so convenient, right next to the highway (I-85). Our rooms were clean and new, there was no noise from the road or anything, we had a good night's sleep. The manager is very helpful and cheery. Will definitely stay there again the next time I am in the US and driving on the I-85 :)

Room Tip: Rooms near the entrance are the best. There is some noise from all the trucks at the fuel station if...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Washington, D.C.
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We unfortunately had an unpleasant experience at the Days Inn. The motel feels like a truck stop off of I-85 and felt a bit unsafe. On our second night we entered our room to find the strong smell of pot in the bathroom, which must have been drawn in from an adjacent room. The manager would only move us to another room, but not refund us as we wanted. We packed up and left for another hotel down the street to have a better night's sleep at a nicer place.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple