All reviews beds were comfortable yogurt front desk staff nc equestrian rutherfordton mountains
Reviewed 18 May 2018

The room was clean and convenient. The reception was very efficient and friendly. The location along the highway very good. The breakfast option was a bit sparse and could be improved. Could not use the pool because it had not been prepared following the winter.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This hotel is a little slice of heaven as it is nestled in the mountains of NC. I would consider myself a little bit of a hotel snob since I do a could bit of traveling throughout the year and when I first pulled up, I was like oh my goodness. However, I was proven wrong extremely quickly thanks to the front desk staff being so kind and welcoming. Then we got to our room and it was very up to date, very homey and welcoming. The beds were comfortable, food great and overall, just a great experience.

WE are already planning our next visit to the area and will definitely be staying at this property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 March 2018