“We're regulars, hands down the best pizza and Italian in Clayton. ”
Review of Venero's Pizza

Venero's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 103 Restaurants in Clayton
Price range: USD 4 - USD 17
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: NY Style Pizza and Italian Cuisine. Lunch Buffet Sunday through Friday 11-2 Full ABC permits, outdoor dining, separate bar area with sports packages and music ,private parties. Catering off premises and at our banquet facility Monti Hall, next door.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Our favorite pizza and Italian in Clayton. The family atmosphere, and friendly, attentive staff make Veneros a quality choice, any day of the week.

LVenero, Owner at Venero's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for the 5 stars, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good food!! It is a great spot for a local dinner with good food. The menu has lots of choices. Pizza and salad are my fav.

Thanks so much for the nice review. We appreciate your business

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Venero's has a great lunch buffet. Several different pizza selections. 3-4 pasta dishes.
Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We have been there many times, and today we started with a plate of calamari, generous portion and seasoned very well, unfortunatly it lacked that deep fried crispiness I have come to delight in. This was followed by a custom calzone, delicious as always but seemed that it now has a bit less cheese, and I had a Sausage, peppers, and onions hoagie which was Oh so tasty, absolutly delicious and more sausage on it than previously which sure makes it a great pick. Two observations, the hoagie bread is not like a NY Italian Hoagie and it did not have any sauce on it, I used some from my wife's calzone sauce. The French Fries that came with it, even upon requesting them to be crispy, they were pale instead of golden brown and crispy outside.
I recomend this establishment, the food tastes great and the prices are reasonable

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I went on a date here and we ordered the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. I am not a fan of chicken pizzas and generally avoid pizza joints that specialize in gourmet pizzas as they tend to miss the mark. This was not one of those times. It was surprisingly delicious and required absolutely no ranch or blue cheese to mask the finished product. It was more than enough for us to share and take home leftovers. The service was timely and efficient and the price was mid-range. I would definitely return.