“Great pizza ”

Add it.
3 Olives Pizza & Deli
Ranked #39 of 102 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The most flavorful pizza I've eaten in Clayton, NC. They are very prompt and staff is always pleasant.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Good little local Italian eatery, odd location. Good subs and spaghetti and lasagna.....never really crowded, they offer takeout, dine in, or delivery

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Used to be my favorite place in the area. Subs used to be very fresh bread. Pasta used to taste homemade. They are forgetting things in the order. Keys get things back guys. This was a great place to eat. Almost giving up.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

My family loves 3 Olives Pizza. My son in particular. In fact if we say we are having pizza from anywhere else he gets quite upset. The staff is friendly and the wait times are short.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

I had the spaghetti which was very good. It came with a salad and garlic bread; both of which were great. The bread was fresh and the whole meal was very filling. I had to take the left overs home because there was so much food. When we went, there wasn't anyone else dining there, but that could have been due to it being Labor Day weekend and many people headed to the beach. I will definitely come back for more!

Been to 3 Olives Pizza & Deli? Share your experiences!