“Lunch scene”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #70 of 102 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Service is abit slow . Take out orders seem to slow the in-house dining process. Pan pizza are always hot . excessive pan oil makes the bottom crust soggy.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

The food is the same as any Pizza Hut. The place was recently renovated. (Which was greatly needed) The staff is unorganized and almost rude. Pick up orders are very confusing to the staff.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

It is very difficult to give this place the benefit of the doubt anymore. When submitting my order on line it is often wrong or not cooked all the way through. I give them 15 more minutes then I am told that my order will be ready, and I still have to wait.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

If you like Pizza Hut pizza, and I know some of you don't, this is exactly what I got. It has a good thin and crunchy crust and good sauce but they could increase the meat portions (but I won't cry over that). I placed my order using their web site and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. The place was busy when I arrived and I had the pizza within 10 minutes of showing up. I checked the clock on my iPhone and the total time from web page confirmation to me getting the pizza was 25 minutes. Close enough for me.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

My kids and I love this Pizza Hut! We've always had great service and the food is amazing. I would recommend this restaurant!!

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!