USD 89
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 92
USD 86
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 120
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

USD 129
USD 110
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
USD 83
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

USD 105
El Camino Motel(Cherokee)
USD 91
Orbitz.com
20,549 results
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisfood courtget awaytable gamesgreat place to visitslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungebriomountainsdealerscompsplayers
Reviewed 6 April 2018

As with any Casino sometimes I win sometimes I lose, all part of the game! If you stay at Harrah's Cherokee Hotel I assure you you will want for nothing as there is a large variety of Restaurants and Diamond Lounge/Seven Sisters lounge. Employees are ready to cater to your every need!

Room Tip: I usually leave $ 5-10
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

At Harrahs Cherokee. They do everything possible to see to it you have a great stay. The food is very delicious. And when it comes to the casino all the machines are in Great Working order . They have more then just slots. They offer whatever you wish to play. With a courteous smile and they are very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We always get a smoking room and it is more convenient for the guys who want to stay in the room while the girls are gambling. I like that it is at the casino so we don't have to leave until its time to come home.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The resort is located in the scenic mountains of Cherokee, NC. Babbling brooks surround the place, lush green growth and lots of fresh air. The accommodations are of the rich and famous sort; you stroll through the plaza and see beautiful boutigue settings and restaurants and then there is the sound of the casino. The establishment welcomes family and children but the casino is for the older children at heart; us seniors. It taunts as a resort but it more adult friendly, to be sure. It's everything you could ask for and more. There are nearby accommodations other than on the site. Some offer complimentary breakfast or supper. It's located near Maggie Valley, so there are places to roam about for the youngsters and souvenirs to collect.

Room Tip: Any room in their hotels is plush; there are other nearby hotels.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have been going to Harrah's Cherokee Hotel for the past 6 years as a getaway. It was always top notch in every respect. What has not changed is the courteous staff throughout the property and the excellent restaurants. This keeps the rating at Average instead of poor. I have received monthly mailings stating I was comped for a room for 3 nights from April 1 - May 14, 2018. I was charged for the room on April 1. When I asked at the check in desk, I was told that comped rooms were based on availability - I made the reservation on December 7, 2017. Not available? My friend reserved after me and was comped on April 1. The room was dusty, grout coming out of the cracked tiles in the bathroom, and the shower did not work. The shower was fixed by maintenance after I spoke with a supervisor, and my bill was credited $25, not even comped. There are other properties we can go to where loyalty is appreciated. We have decided to do so.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends