22,021 results
All reviews creek tower ruth chris food court get away slot machines table games non smoking casino floor great casino north carolina diamond lounge mountains brio dealers comps players jackpot
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We always get a smoking room and it is more convenient for the guys who want to stay in the room while the girls are gambling. I like that it is at the casino so we don't have to leave until its time to come home.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The resort is located in the scenic mountains of Cherokee, NC. Babbling brooks surround the place, lush green growth and lots of fresh air. The accommodations are of the rich and famous sort; you stroll through the plaza and see beautiful boutigue settings and restaurants and then there is the sound of the casino. The establishment welcomes family and children but the casino is for the older children at heart; us seniors. It taunts as a resort but it more adult friendly, to be sure. It's everything you could ask for and more. There are nearby accommodations other than on the site. Some offer complimentary breakfast or supper. It's located near Maggie Valley, so there are places to roam about for the youngsters and souvenirs to collect.

Room tip: Any room in their hotels is plush; there are other nearby hotels.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have been going to Harrah's Cherokee Hotel for the past 6 years as a getaway. It was always top notch in every respect. What has not changed is the courteous staff throughout the property and the excellent restaurants. This keeps the rating at Average instead of poor. I have received monthly mailings stating I was comped for a room for 3 nights from April 1 - May 14, 2018. I was charged for the room on April 1. When I asked at the check in desk, I was told that comped rooms were based on availability - I made the reservation on December 7, 2017. Not available? My friend reserved after me and was comped on April 1. The room was dusty, grout coming out of the cracked tiles in the bathroom, and the shower did not work. The shower was fixed by maintenance after I spoke with a supervisor, and my bill was credited $25, not even comped. There are other properties we can go to where loyalty is appreciated. We have decided to do so.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Love our stay, didn't like we had to walk around the property to get to the bowling center. Also the kids can't walk to the food court!! I don't remember this being the case when we came here as a family years ago. Hopefully they will rectify this soon!! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy!! My biggest complaint of all is no free wi-fi in the hotel rooms. In this day and age when everyone uses data, I find this to be a very antiquated policy!! All the money that we have "donated" to the casino they should at least give all hotel guest free internet. Don't get me wrong we had a great time and we will return again! They also receive a gold star in my book for offering us a free stay at a sister properly when my mother in law became ill and had to stay in hospital overnight!! One less thing to worry about.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

great service and everyone so friendly I just love the the place the rooms r so comfortlable .I love the moutains, and everyone r so nice .I inted to go back evry month.love the comps.everything is so pretty and warm.

Date of stay: March 2018