21,332 results
All reviews creek tower ruth chris food court get away table games slot machines non smoking casino floor great casino north carolina diamond lounge brio mountains dealers comps players jackpot
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I loved our room. Was very nice and clean. I loved the fitness center they have. Even on vacay I can get a workout in.The pool was very nice and clean. There is an arcade to take the kids to have some fun also.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Employees are friendly and very helpful. Rooms clean and in good shape. Rooms are very convenient for casino play. Valet service is absolutely unbeatable with employees very friendly and helpful. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Nice room, Creek tower, view of mountains. Frige in room. Easy check in. Nice pool. Longish walk to casino floor. Wish they had a larger no smoking section. Room cleaned after first night. Didn't even bother to vacuum. On check out we wanted help with bags. Hung up after 15 min on hold and dragged our bags down ourselves. Both my friend and I ended up with nails in tires (flat tires) several hours after valet returned cars ... no coincidence. No satisfactory resolution.

Room Tip: Ask for room with mountain view, high floor, Creek Tower, (newest), near elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I enjoyed my first experience in any casino at 39 yrs old at harrahs. My step dad invited me for a 2 night stay in a room in the motel, and 70$ worth of free play tickets. Loved it! Also enjoyed a concert and an exciting time in the lounge afterwards! It was awesome, already planned another trip

Room Tip: Enjoy the excellent room service
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Every time my husband and I go to Harrahs Cherokee we have a wonderful time. It is a beautiful place and so much fun. We love the pool and the casino. The rooms are big and comfortable and very clean. Especially love the beds. The golf is great. Don't have one negative to,report.

Room Tip: We love the Mountain Tower rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple