1,625 results
All reviews the executive lounge within walking distance self parking light rail city view nascar hall of fame room key bank of america stadium hotel bar corner room front desk staff fitness center the room was nice very nice hotel bed was very comfortable ymca elevator
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I spent a night here while in Charlotte for a concert and paid about $250+taxes for a standard room. The location was amazing, but there was nothing else special about this hotel. One detail that was upsetting was that their housekeeping team left an alarm set in our room that went off unexpectedly at 6am, while it is common hotel practice for them to reset all alarms when cleaning a room between guests. Also, a very rude housekeeper came knocking on our door at 8am and was upset that I wouldn't let her clean our room. I actually had to tell her to go away. I expected much better service for the amount of money I paid for the room, but the location was great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We have stayed here before. We came for TBT last year and returned for the same tournament this year. We love the French breakfast place across the street. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We did not eat in their restaurant but heard good things about it. We did have a drink and appetizer and enjoyed those.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Delightful experience in my first 4th of July as a Citizen of the United States of America
Definitely I chouse the right place to made this especial day unforgettable to me
Thank Thanks all the staff and thanks Hilton ):)!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This hotel is not work $200 per night, very dated and noisy. I will never stay in this hotel again, didn't rest well at all because of the noise. No upgrade for gold members at all. There was a urine stain on the chase lounge in my room. I moved to a 2nd room and the baseboards where almost falling off. This was by far the worst hotel and I wouldn't recommend anyone staying here. I tried to find another hotel, but because there was a conference in the city, everything was booked.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Carlos T
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The Hilton Hotel is an excellent hotel. The rooms are comfortable, colorful and relaxing. The amenities are great. The value of services compared to the cost of the room is good. The staff was professional, courteous and friendly. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that wants an enjoyable experience away from home.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business