Single female on my way to family HHI vacation. Very helpful desk clerks. Would return on my way through to HHI again. Felt safe being alone. Well lit areas of parking lot. Nice room. Quiet. No breakfast included but restaurant available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood hotel near Carowinds is just minutes from downtown Charlotte at the junction of I-485 and I-77. Its convenient location offers easy access to the Charlotte Convention Center, Fort Mill, SC and attractions such as Carowinds Theme Park and the Billy Graham Library. Business travelers to this Courtyard Charlotte, NC hotel can take advantage of thoughtful amenities and flexible work space with complimentary high-speed internet. Business Parks such as Whitehall, Red Oak and Arrowpoint are minutes away, plus the Charlotte International Airport (CLT) is just 9 miles from the hotel. Families on vacation can relax in our outdoor pool, have breakfast and/or dinner in The Bistro, and enjoy the always friendly Marriott service. For those looking to plan a seminar, meeting or event in Charlotte, the hotel offers 1,200 square feet of flexible meeting facilities. We look forward to welcoming you to the greater Charlotte area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood Hotel Charlotte
- Courtyard Charlotte Arrowwood
- Charlotte Marriott
- Charlotte Courtyard