“Depends on rate”

Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood
Ranked #45 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2017, at 5:58 PM, Markovich, Steven <Steven.Markovich@hsn.net> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2017, at 5:48 PM, Markovich, Steven <Steven.Markovich@hsn.net> wrote:

My week at the Courtyard Arrowhead in Charlotte NC I can best describe as 3 unique stays. At $ 114.00 my first night it was a tremendous value, at 159.00 it was ok. Wednesdays rate skyrocketed to 219.00 which felt like I over payed. I must state in looking at overall rates in this area it's good to be Marriott or any hotel.

The property and rooms look older and due for a refresh. However Housekeeping did a great job as my room was very clean every day.

Check in was handled nicely by a very pleasant employee. Coffee at the Bistro was hot and the staff cordial. Gus did a great job.

Located near Carowinds Amusement Park directly off 77 near 485. Short 15 minute drive to the airport (non rush hour). If you are headed up town fair warning 77 was bumper to bumper every morning. Th pool and outdoor seating area is nice. There's a Publix supermarket and Walmart 5 minutes North on Arrowood. Plenty of free parking. I didn't see a airport shuttle.

Room Tip: Courtyard / pool view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Desty D, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Steven M,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Even when our rate does not meet your expectation. It is typical rate in Charlotte during high demand. We do offer corporate for some of the companies in Charlotte. Please let us know the next time you are coming in town and we will try our best to accommodate your expected rate.

Kindest regards,

Desty Devita

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We like to stay here on our way to South Carolina from Cleveland. The staff is great and make you feel like you're not just another guest. There are many good dining options in the area as well at the hotel. We will return for sure. Breakfast selections are excellent.

Stayed: July 2017
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for the review and kind words about our staff. We always say they are what make the property special! Thank you for staying with us, we hope to host you again in the furture.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My wife and I stayed at this property on 7/13; while going to the Charleston, SC area. We were assigned a convenient room near handicapped parking sites (as requested) and found the room to be spacious, quiet and comfortable. Reggie was the desk agent who checked me in for the night and was very thorough in his task and friendly. Hid recommendations on a close eating spot was great.
Should you be traveling along the I-77 corridor into or away from Charlotte, I would recommend this Courtyard as a very good spot to rest.

Room Tip: We were courtyard side as requested and I suspect that is quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

We appreciate your review! Though you were just passing though, we are happy to have provided a pleasant stay that met your needs. We strive to accomindate every travlers needs. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before heading to South Carolina. Convenient location right of I-77. Room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Sink is separate from shower and toilet, small but adequate. Plenty of parking, swimming pool and fitness center available although I didn't use any of these amenities. Not many restaurants nearby to chose from, but you can find some good ones 15 minutes from the hotel. I recommend staying here, rates were reasonable plus it's easy on and off the interstate.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The beds were so well appointed! Comfortable! The hotel is clean and well kept, well appointed and comfortable. Professional, friendly staff! Bistro food is very good and so convenient! Just what you'd expect from a Marriott!

Room Tip: The 3rd floor pool side was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for being a loyal Marriott Guest and we look forward to hosting you again.