“Logical stay for the Charlotte area”

Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood
Ranked #46 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 20 July 2017

My wife and I stayed at this property on 7/13; while going to the Charleston, SC area. We were assigned a convenient room near handicapped parking sites (as requested) and found the room to be spacious, quiet and comfortable. Reggie was the desk agent who checked me in for the night and was very thorough in his task and friendly. Hid recommendations on a close eating spot was great.
Should you be traveling along the I-77 corridor into or away from Charlotte, I would recommend this Courtyard as a very good spot to rest.

Room Tip: We were courtyard side as requested and I suspect that is quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

We appreciate your review! Though you were just passing though, we are happy to have provided a pleasant stay that met your needs. We strive to accomindate every travlers needs. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before heading to South Carolina. Convenient location right of I-77. Room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Sink is separate from shower and toilet, small but adequate. Plenty of parking, swimming pool and fitness center available although I didn't use any of these amenities. Not many restaurants nearby to chose from, but you can find some good ones 15 minutes from the hotel. I recommend staying here, rates were reasonable plus it's easy on and off the interstate.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The beds were so well appointed! Comfortable! The hotel is clean and well kept, well appointed and comfortable. Professional, friendly staff! Bistro food is very good and so convenient! Just what you'd expect from a Marriott!

Room Tip: The 3rd floor pool side was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for being a loyal Marriott Guest and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Very convenient to I 77. Forgot my cell phone, and staff were very helpful to find it. Excellent service. We had a wonderful time visiting family and friends in Charlotte. I certainly recommend this hotel for price and convenience.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you for your review! I am glad we were able to help with your phone and that our stay was convenient for your work trip. We look forward ot hosting you in the furture!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights while in town for work. I I used their digital check-in system which was very easy. The room was very clean and a good size for my needs. There are many food options nearby which was nice and it's very close to the highway.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your response! Mobile check in is my favorite too! I use it myself all the time. We are glad you enjoyed the property and look forward to hosting you in the future!