“Magical ”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: University City North
Neighbourhood: University City North
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted to upload a picture but it just didn't work out, I ate 1/2 of my warm doughnut which filled with ice cream before I left the counter. It's OMG kind of good. Small shop, helpful workers. Don't miss out

There are newer reviews for Ninety's Sandwiches & Ice CRM

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Such a fun ice cream shop! As soon as you walk in, staff are friendly and attentive (and happy to answer a newbies questions about the menu-thanks!) I had a S'Mores Yum-ee Bun. It's just the right amount of sweetness that your looking for. The bun is sweet but not overpowering, and the ice cream is good. The only thing I would like better is a more unique variety of ice cream.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We went on a Sunday night and it was pretty busy. Macaroon ice cream sandwiches are delicious and so is the banana split.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I came here to get a macaroon ice cream, but they sold out! I was sad, but then, I did went pretty late though. After talking to one of the employees, I decided to try out one of their new items: the yum-ee ice cream bun. Let me tell you, it was delicious! Not too very sweet, which I liked! I got the gimme s'mores flavor. Would definitely come back here and try out all the flavors!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I'd never had a macaroon ice cream sandwich before and now can't wait to go back. The ice cream was really good, but it's the macaroon that makes this special. Go with a friend and you should both get a large - then you can have some of 2 different flavors.