“Yummy macaroon ice cream sandwiches!”

Ninety's Sandwiches & Ice CRM
Ranked #9 of 70 Dessert in Charlotte
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: University City North
Neighbourhood: University City North
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We went on a Sunday night and it was pretty busy. Macaroon ice cream sandwiches are delicious and so is the banana split.

There are newer reviews for Ninety's Sandwiches & Ice CRM

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I came here to get a macaroon ice cream, but they sold out! I was sad, but then, I did went pretty late though. After talking to one of the employees, I decided to try out one of their new items: the yum-ee ice cream bun. Let me tell you, it was delicious! Not too very sweet, which I liked! I got the gimme s'mores flavor. Would definitely come back here and try out all the flavors!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I'd never had a macaroon ice cream sandwich before and now can't wait to go back. The ice cream was really good, but it's the macaroon that makes this special. Go with a friend and you should both get a large - then you can have some of 2 different flavors.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

This place has FABULOUS macaron ice cream sandwiches! I will be going back as much as I can. I would recommend they use a little less ice cream so you can enjoy the macaron more though! They also have scoopable ice cream too. Beware the parking lot because people drive crazy over there...

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I'm writing this review to hopefully draw some attention to this small restaurant. I visit Ninety's with my colleagues for lunch regularly and have never been let down by the sandwiches and wraps. Not only do they taste excellent, but you can tell they've been assembled with care. It is one my favorite spots in the University area.