“macaron ice cream sandwich”

Ninety's Sandwiches & Ice CRM
Ranked #9 of 70 Dessert in Charlotte
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: University City North
Neighbourhood: University City North
Reviewed 20 April 2017

This place has FABULOUS macaron ice cream sandwiches! I will be going back as much as I can. I would recommend they use a little less ice cream so you can enjoy the macaron more though! They also have scoopable ice cream too. Beware the parking lot because people drive crazy over there...

There are newer reviews for Ninety's Sandwiches & Ice CRM

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I'm writing this review to hopefully draw some attention to this small restaurant. I visit Ninety's with my colleagues for lunch regularly and have never been let down by the sandwiches and wraps. Not only do they taste excellent, but you can tell they've been assembled with care. It is one my favorite spots in the University area.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I actually went for a cone of ice cream, but after seeing the fresh bananas and toppings I said, "I'll hive it a try". Happy I did because it was the best banana split I ever had. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. A "must go back to".

1  Thank Vaughan9
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Since we were staying at the hotel across the lake, this was a convenient stop for ice cream. However, I was seriously thrown off by the cheap bowls they used and the fact that their toppings behind the serving bar were also in styrofoam bowls with plastic wrap on the tops! It was a sad looking sundae that was just okay. I would not go there again.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My sandwich was great! (While the sign out front says "sandwiches", there's no evidence of sandwich ingredients. Don't worry ... sandwiches are made in the back!) However, the staff was not especially friendly. Tip: Take your sandwich "to go" and eat outside. Tons of people were out and about, and the atmosphere was great.