Ninety's Sandwiches & Ice CRM
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: University City North
Neighbourhood: University City North
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Since we were staying at the hotel across the lake, this was a convenient stop for ice cream. However, I was seriously thrown off by the cheap bowls they used and the fact that their toppings behind the serving bar were also in styrofoam bowls with plastic wrap on the tops! It was a sad looking sundae that was just okay. I would not go there again.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My sandwich was great! (While the sign out front says "sandwiches", there's no evidence of sandwich ingredients. Don't worry ... sandwiches are made in the back!) However, the staff was not especially friendly. Tip: Take your sandwich "to go" and eat outside. Tons of people were out and about, and the atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Only tried the ice cream. Portions were okay for the price but I know places with much larger portions for the same money.

Selection was very good. Tried the butter brickle and coffee with cookies and cream. The first was very good but the second was a disappointment. No real strong coffee or cookie flavor.

Good for kids and families.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

I liked the price and portion of the food. Fairly cheap eats and tasty too. Sandwich come with pickle on the side which I like.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I work in the area and I have been going here for years. They have great sandwiches and daily specials. I'm definitely a meat, cheese and potatoes guy, but the veggie wrap from here is awesome and definitely worth a try.