Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 107
HolidayInn.com
USD 141
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

USD 139
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

USD 126
USD 103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 145
USD 141
USD 163
USD 159
Homewood
USD 69
USD 97
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 101
All reviewshickory tavernla fitnessfront deskbasketball courtgreat hotelhome away from homefull size refrigeratorgreat amenitiesrestaurants within walking distancecomplimentary breakfastrooms are spaciousevening receptionfitness centerexcellent stayi highly recommend this hotelgreat customer servicebusiness travel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This hotel is fabulous! Clean, modern rooms that worked great for my family. The staff was helpful and we wanted for nothing. Would definitely stay again. It was also close to restaurants and the Ballantyne area which we loved.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Thomas W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Here at the Homewood Ballantyne, we strive to make our guest feel at home. Next time you are passing through again, be sure to stop in.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had to travel to Charlotte for work at the last minute. When I checked in, I realized that I accidentally booked for 1 night instead of 5. Nick was so accommodating that he spoke with the rep from the travel company that we use to get it fixed. He made sure I was able to stay even though they were booked. I don't know how he did it, but he was a life saver. They have great breakfast, and the hotel is super clean at all times. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor. VERY quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was very nice to visit CHARLOTTE for the first time and have such hospitality given to us. Beatriz and Nick were Wideawake happy to see us and helpful when we arrived late. The hotel was spotless and all the amenities were awesome!! I will definitely come back to this hotel

Keep up the good work everyone

Brian

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First of it was an excellent location. It’s just off the highway and inside a lovely shopping center with plenty of dining options. The exterior of the hotel was very nice, clean and inviting. The hotel lobby was the same. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The only drawback is the bathroom has a shower but not a tub, so although I had a great hot shower with perfect water pressure, I definitely prefer a tub since we travel with our kids. The complimentary breakfast was good, but the ladies running the breakfast were fantastic. Not
Only did they keep it clean and well stocked, they were also making the waffles at the self serve waffle iron, which was great because that station (at any other hotel), tends to get backed up and very messy when just the guests handle it. I also really appreciated the coffee selection, which included a robust blend and was tasty.

All in all, I’d be happy to stay again if we came back to the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Charlotte is always my go to, to play golf with my good friends especially at this time of the year I decided to come to the Homewood Suites because it was conveniently near the golf course I was playing at. Here at the homewood suites I was very impressed with the staff Michelle was a pleasure to chat with and ran me down of all the amenities they offered she even gave me complimentary water ! all the staff was very welcoming and the rooms were very spacious internet was up to par i really enjoyed my stay thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends